- UAE’s Top ISO Certification Consultants
- Main Benefits of ISO Certification in Sharjah
- Requirements for ISO Certification in Sharjah
- Select the type of ISO Certification required for your business in Sharjah
- Choosing an ISO Certification Body in UAE
- Step-by-step Process of ISO Certification in Sharjah
- How to Check ISO Certificate Validity Online?
- What is the Cost of ISO Certification in Sharjah?
- Need Help with ISO Certification in Sharjah?
ISO Certification in Sharjah – What You Need to Know
Businesses in Sharjah are becoming increasingly aware of the benefits of international standards and how they can help them reach new markets and stay competitive on the global stage. One such standard is ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certification, which has become quite popular and stands out as an important benchmark of quality in an increasingly interconnected marketplace. If you’re considering ISO certification in Dubai, here are just a few reasons why you should consider doing so as soon as possible.
Main Benefits of ISO Certification in Sharjah
In the current competitive environment of doing business, it is essential for an organization to be ISO certified. There are many benefits of going ISO certification in Sharjah which are listed below:
1. Customer Satisfaction
For a business, an ISO certification in Sharjah can be incredibly beneficial because it boosts customer satisfaction. When a company is ISO-certified, they need to meet strict requirements and stay up-to-date with industry standards. This will help ensure that your company has the best products or services available and is meeting expectations.
2. Global Recognition
It is a stamp of authorization by an independent body that an organization adheres to according to any of the standards created that are published by ISO (International Organization for Standardization). It is a quality assurance seal that helps organizations attain credibility and achieve recognition. The ISO certification in Sharjah ensures the company’s ability to produce quality products and services. This enables them to offer these products or services anywhere with confidence and conviction.
This stamp is recognized worldwide, which means it cannot be duplicated.
3. Better Business Opportunities
A certificate of ISO certification is an international seal that shows your customers that you are a reliable and responsible organization. It also gives you better business options by opening doors for trading partners, financing, and more business opportunity.
4. Continual Quality and Performance
It is often perceived as a symbol of quality and performance, with the company being assessed being assured that all its products meet the international standard requirements and that they will be accepted internationally. The certificate also proves that there have been no modifications made or deviations from the original specifications.
We Support Across UAE:
Requirements for ISO Certification in Sharjah
A Certificate of Conformity can be obtained by the organization from a certified and accredited certification body for ISO certification in Sharjah. To get ISO certification, you need to first ensure that your products or services comply with international standards. The next step is to find out which of the standards apply, and then decide whether an individual company or a system should be certified. Last but not least, you will have to find a certification body (CB) that can certify your organization.
Select the type of ISO Certification required for your business in Sharjah
The first step is to decide on the type of ISO Certification Standard required for the company. Depending on the type of certificate needed, there are different levels of ISO certification that can be obtained.
Choosing an ISO Certification Body in UAE
There are many ISO certification bodies to choose from. One of the most popular are BSI, TUV, Bureau Veritas, DNV which has an ISO certification cost of AED 7000 – AED 25000. When deciding on an ISO registrar for your ISO certification in Sharjah, it’s important to research and find out what their experience is like and whether or not they have any complaints against them.
When choosing an ISO Registrar or ISO Certification Body, take note of these things:
- Does the registrar offer a variety of certificates?
- What are the prices of each certificate?
- Does the registrar provide any other services like training or consulting?
- How long does it take for a certificate to be issued? If you’re trying to get an ISO certification in Sharjah, make sure they’re adhering to what are the CASCO standards.
- Is the Certification Body is listed in IAF CertSearch Portal?
- Do you find the Accredited Body listed in International Accreditation Forum?
Step-by-step Process of ISO Certification in Sharjah
– The process of ISO certification in Sharjah includes two general steps. The first step is the application and the second step is the audit.
– The application phase involves meeting the requirements for certification and applying for it as well. In the second phase, an external auditor from an accredited certification body will assess its compliance with ISO standards then perform any required tests or audits, and prepare a report that becomes the basis for deciding whether you should be certified or not. The applicant must then submit this report to ISO for approval or rejection before proceeding with any other actions.
Achieving ISO certification in Sharjah is a challenging task that cannot be accomplished by a single person but rather through a team effort on behalf of all employees.
Step 1. Create an application or contract papers
Once you have decided that it is time to pursue ISO certification in Sharjah, the first thing you should do is create an application or contract paper between you and a registrar. This document will detail what kind of certificate you are pursuing and include all liability issues between your organization and the registrar.
Step 2. Reviews of Quality Documents
Documents that may be required for ISO certification registration:
- Copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation
- List of Shareholders
- Copy of the list of Directors
- Resolution from the Board of Directors about ISO certification
- A letter from the senior-most person authorizing the certification process
Step 3. Create An Action Plan
The ISO certification is one of the most important aspects of a company’s branding, and as such, it can be crucial that your company has this certification. If you are serious about achieving ISO certification, then you will need to follow these steps:
- Define the product or service being offered.
- Prepare and submit your application for ISO certification.
- Identify the standards that need to be followed for the given industry through gap analysis.
- Ensure compliance with these standards by implementing changes or taking corrective action if necessary.
Step 4. Certification Audit
The audit is the process of reviewing an organization’s compliance with the requirements of a specific ISO standard. The auditor will review and assess documentation, processes, products, services, and any other relevant aspects of your organization. The auditor may auditor will check whether all the non-conformities are familiar with your organization’s business or products.
Step 5. Get ISO Certificate
In order to get an ISO certificate, you need to have a Quality Management System Manual against one of the ISO standards. This is the basic requirement that needs to be met before a certification body can issue an ISO certificate for your organization.
Step 6. Certificate Renewal
- The certificate is valid for a period of 3 years.
- In order to renew the certificate, the company must provide evidence that they have completed an ISO audit.
- It is imperative that the renewal be done before the current certificate expires.
How to Check ISO Certificate Validity Online?
To check if an ISO certificate is legitimate or not, visit the International Organization for Standardizations international verification portal and look for that particular certification body under their Accredited Certification Bodies section. If the organization is listed there, then it’s a valid one. It’s important to be careful when looking at the expiration date on any of these certificates because they are only valid for five years after they are issued.
What is the Cost of ISO Certification in Sharjah?
The cost of ISO certification varies from company to company, and there is no set price for the certificate. Our pricing for ISO certification in Sharjah varies from AED 1500 – AED 15000. The price will depend on the following factors.
- Size and Complexity of the Organization
- Scope and Level of certification they need
The good news is that there are tailor-made to help you out with this process, so it won’t be difficult at all.
Need Help with ISO Certification in Sharjah?
We at Gladias Consulting know what it takes to grow your business. ISO Certification in Sharjah is a powerful business improvement tool, providing the framework and guidance you need to help you consistently meet your customer’s expectations and regulatory requirements and continual improvement.
Once you understand the importance of the ISO Certification Standard for your company, Gladias ISO consultants come into the picture to assist your organization with customized ISO certifications procedures, we at Gladias ISO certification company are confident of using our expertise in providing you with the ISO Certification.
Gladias Consulting is a team of skilled ISO experts who aim in providing all guidance to organizations across the globe to get them ISO certified. We are one of the well-recognized and leading certification providers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and various other locations across the globe at affordable prices for every industry sector.